Eye Color

Ive been thinking a lot about eyes lately. I'm creating an eye chart for my family tree, color of mother,father, grandparents etc. as far back as I can go. I actually have quite a few and have been surprised a few times. Here is a chart I created of my family's eyes. The top two are mine and my wife's. I have hazel,... she has Blue. My two boys have blue and my daughter has brown.



I also read an interesting article on eyes and personality

Here is the full text if you are interested:

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.128.4188&rep=rep1&type=pdf


One of my sons seems to have crypts, which is associated with warmth,trust, tenderness and positive emotions. And that actually does seem like his personality. I was also looking for the crazy markers in my eyes, but the darn brown seems to distort, so Ill just have to trust my own gut feeling.

No comments: